In the United States, most students take either the ACT or SAT before applying to a college or university. The ACT is scored between 1-36 and includes sections on English, math, reading, and science, and the SAT is scored between 400-1600 and includes sections on reading, writing and language, and math. Both the ACT and
Our goal at UWorld is to make difficult tests and concepts easy to study for and understand. Our content experts are professionals in their fields, from doctors and nurses, to business professionals and teachers.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Settlement Agreement Could Help Keep Mentally Ill Out of Washington Jails