If someone got hurt or killed during an underage DUI accident, the experience could also impact the minor responsible for it psychologically, with feelings of guilt and shame lingering for years.
Victoria Brown currently works as the Marketing and Communications Specialist at Law Offices of Brian D. Sloan. Her experiences with DUI cases in the past have inspired her to spread awareness about DUI laws in the United States.
It may be a little different nowadays because of health and safety restrictions. Even if the economy has slowly reopened, most courts are yet to go back to full operations.
The way things stand, the best way to avoid getting arrested and prosecuted for DUI or DUID remains not drinking alcohol or taking any drugs—even legally prescribed ones—before getting behind the wheel and driving away.
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off