Viviene Sandhu is an experienced Lawyer and Senior Accredited Mediator and Arbitrator with a demonstrated history of working in the law practice industry. Skilled in Legal Advice and Dispute Resolution, in particular, Civil Disputes, Family Law, Personal Injury and Insurance Litigation. Strong entrepreneurial professional with a Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) Honours from the University of Liverpool. Viviene was awarded the State Courts Volunteer of the Year (Advocate & Solicitor) category in 2018.
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off