Personal injury practitioners would do well to carefully consider what services should be provided remotely or whether they need a bricks-and-mortar office at all.
Yani Smith is a Legal Marketing Manager at Haskins and Company, a law firm marketing agency based out of Greenville. Prior to becoming an experienced marketing professional in the plaintiff's legal space, Yani handled marketing campaigns for one of the country's biggest insurance companies. When Yani is not helping attorneys attract more cases, she enjoys traveling and spending time with her family.
As of now, if you have taken Zantac or any other generic form of ranitidine and have been diagnosed with cancer, you should immediately contact a Zantac attorney. You may have a limited amount of time to file a lawsuit in your case.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off