This power of citizens to speak the truth cannot be thwarted by invoking any provision which unambiguously violates the freedom of expression or creates a chilling effect amongst the people.
Zubair Ahmad is a first-year law student at the Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi. His research interests are constitutional law, international law and international relations. Javeria Fatima is a first-year student at the Faculty of Law, Jamia Millia Islamia. Being opinionated and achieving what she aspires is what drives her towards her goals. Besides law as a subject, she likes reading fictional and non-fictional books on history, law & philosophy.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off