The lawyer’s participation in the interview is significant because it reduces the risk of the application getting denied or transferred to the immigration court for the removal proceeding.
Seeking asylum in different parts of the globe comes with its challenges. Many questions about whether you must hire a lawyer or not because of financial constraints and improper understanding of the procedure are part and parcel of the game. Around 17% of individuals across the globe do not hire attorneys because they do not know the advantages of employing them. Currently, only 18% of claims get approval because they lack the information base. If you do not like your application to go to waste, you need a lawyer by your side. With years of experience with asylum and immigration law, these lawyers understand the complexity of these processes. These professionals, coming from law groups, have the related knowledge and experience that helps you properly manage integration cases and their complications.
- The lawyer knows how to guide you in the process
The significance of having a lawyer to guide you through the asylum procedure will prevent the application from being incorrect or incomplete. When you have an attorney, they work with the necessary information and evidence to make the case robust and improve the chances of favorable results. The lawyer’s participation in the interview is significant because it reduces the risk of the application getting denied or transferred to the immigration court for the removal proceeding. It is the reason behind the delay in the asylum process.
- Your lawyer’s support during the asylum interview
Once you get the lawyer by your side, you do not have to consider the interview process. These individuals know how to prepare the person-seeking asylum for the interview and work on the declaration that will support the asylum application. Along with this, they can also provide you with the following given services:
- Prepare a detailed report that supports the asylum claim.
- Prepare the individual to manage the expectation with the mock interview for several hours.
- Prepare the individual for probing questions and provide detailed guidance to help them through the interview.
- Help the individual maximize the time of the interview. For example, the time of the asylum interview is between 2 to 4 hours. When you have the lawyer by your side, you can ensure that they will get everything covered within that duration.
- During your interview, the humanitarian asylum lawyers will actively work with the officers to provide them with every piece of evidence that will settle your asylum claim.
- They will also maintain a record of the answers and questions asked during the interview to preserve it for later use.
These are some of the vital roles played by asylum lawyers that help in the peaceful settlement of the case and provide you with a positive outcome. Effective legal representation goes a long way. Hence, you must feel free to contact these lawyers and learn about the chances of your success. For this, you must engage in a detailed conversation with them about the entire interview session and its related consequences. The more informed you are of the case, the better the result.