Southfield, Michigan based Maddin, Hauser, Roth & Heller, P.C., is pleased to announce that 13 of its attorneys have been recognized in DBusiness Magazine’s list of 2020 Top Lawyers.
The recipients and respective categories in which they were honored include:
- Stuart M. Bordman, Shareholder and Chairman of Franchise and Distribution Practice Group: Franchise Law
- Earle I. Erman, Shareholder: Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Rights Law, Mediation
- Harvey R. Heller, Shareholder, Executive Committee Member, and Chairman of Defense and Insurance Coverage Practice Group: Insurance Law, Legal Malpractice Law
- Robert D. Kaplow, Shareholder: Trusts and Estates
- Kathleen H. Klaus, Shareholder: Legal Malpractice Law, Professional Malpractice Law
- Charles M. Lax, Shareholder: Employee Benefits Law
- Julie Chenot Mayer, Shareholder: Professional Malpractice Law
- Richard F. Roth, Shareholder: Real Estate Law
- Steven D. Sallen, President, CEO, Executive Committee Member, and Co-Chairman of Real Estate Practice Group: Real Estate Law
- David M. Saperstein, Shareholder: Legal Malpractice Law
- Julie Beth Teicher, Shareholder: Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Rights Law
- Marc S. Wise, Shareholder: Employee Benefits Law
- Steven M. Wolock, Shareholder: Legal Malpractice Law, Professional Malpractice Law
DBusiness Magazine’s Top Lawyers list is based on a peer-review survey open to all area lawyers. Thousands of votes were cast honoring excellence in 53 practice areas. There is no commercial relationship to the listings. No payment is required to be listed, and listings cannot be purchased.
With more than 90 years of legal expertise concentrating on representation of business enterprises, as well as the real estate, insurance, and financial services industries, Maddin, Hauser, Roth & Heller, P.C., delivers result-focused legal services founded upon a responsive, expert, cost-effective and “no-nonsense” practical approach For additional information, please visit maddinhauser.com.