Less than a year after a 24-year-old female bicyclist was struck and killed by a Gold Medal Environmental trash truck in the Center City District, her family entered into a $6 million settlement.
Aaron Burdick is the proud owner of a Golden Retriever. When he's not writing articles, he's with his best friend playing fetch or cycling around the streets of Louisville.
A Los Angeles County Superior Court jury has awarded a Topanga Canyon bicyclist $9.1 million for the brain damage that he suffered in a crash after he attempted to avoid debris that fell onto the Pacific Coast Highway.
Supervisors in San Francisco have approved a $14.5 million settlement involving a 36-year-old woman who was hit by a falling tree branch while sitting on a park bench.
In the past year, motorists, pedestrians, and politicians across the country have been dodging motorized scooters. Reports of people being injured by electric scooters are becoming increasingly common. Now, the manufacturers and users of the scooters are dodging personal injury lawyers. When they first appeared, the scooters were accidents waiting to happen. Now, accidents have indeed happened, and personal injury lawyers are sensing a fresh source of contingency fees.
- Clothing Supplier Sues LuLaRoe for $49M Over Failure to Pay Bills
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off
- Security Footage from South Carolina Church Reveals Child Abuse, Sparks Lawsuit
- WSJ: Small, Inexpensive Handguns May Not Be Safe for Everyday Carrying
- 2018 Top Product Liability Cases