I attended the virtual event “Zoom to Free Meng Wanzhou” which was organized by the Canadian Foreign Policy Institute, the Canadian Peace Congress and the Hamilton Coalition to Stop War. The purpose of these organizations is to prevent wars and disputes. Further, they fight for humans’ rights. During the event, there were calls for the release of Meng Wanzhou
Alistair Vigier is the CEO of ClearWay Law, a company that connects people who need a lawyer with a law firm. It has lawyers in Beijing, Toronto, and Vancouver.
The Border Services got access to all of Meng Wanzhou’s electronic devices. After two and a half hours of questioning Meng, her devices were passed to the RCMP. These materials had a lot of secret Huawei information.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off