Informed consent with a human-rights-minded perspective can lead to a better way of handling other people’s data through fairness, transparency, limitations, and accountability on the part of the law.
Amanda Winstead is a writer from the Portland area with a background in communications and a passion for telling stories and public advocacy. Along with writing she enjoys traveling, reading, working out, and going to concerts. If you want to follow her writing journey, or even just say hi you can find her on Twitter.
Before jumping into a vehicle, it is important to take a second to remove any potential distractions so focusing on the road can be the only task at hand.
Whether friends, family, schoolmates, professors, coworkers, or employers, build a support system around you.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Settlement Agreement Could Help Keep Mentally Ill Out of Washington Jails