Whenever you are in an accident, contacting the police is helpful. They have the knowledge and expertise necessary to identify the person at fault and can file the report that your insurer needs.
Amy Sloane is an alum from Oregon State University and spends her free time as a freelance writer and knitting enthusiast. Amy loves reading, cooking, and spending time with her dog, Molly.
In most situations, a lawyer can obtain a higher settlement offer than that which insurance companies would offer to a claimant without representation.
There is no time like the present for you to get started on finding the right personal injury lawyer for your needs.
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose