Bradley Corbett grew up in Los Angeles County attending Glendora High School. In high school, Bradley excelled playing both basketball and tennis, making it to C.I.F. in both sports. As a senior in High School, Bradley was called to jury duty at the Pomona Courthouse where he was chosen to sit on a criminal case as a juror. That experience was so moving, that Bradley decided he wanted to be a trial attorney.
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off