Depending on their income, Chapter 13 gives families either three or five years to make income-based catch-up payments.
Christopher Ross Morgan, who has helped bankruptcy clients since 1997, is a principle in Morgan & Morgan, Attorneys at Law, P.C., a consumer bankruptcy law firm based in Athens, Georgia. The firm also practices disability and workers’ compensation. Click here for more information.
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off