Sir Norman Birkett, who served as the alternate British judge throughout the Nuremberg Trials, described them as “the greatest trial in history.”
Aspiring lawyer with an unquenchable thirst for knowledge. Daria is currently a student at one of the best high schools in Poland. Constantly busy with her way too many hobbies, she takes a lively interest in modern history, international relations as well as linguistics. In her spare time, Daria derives an enormous amount of pleasure from participating in Model United Nations conferences.
There is a ‘three generations of punishment’ policy. If you break the law, not only you, but your family for three generations forward will be punished as well.
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off