When a person is arrested for domestic violence charges, the courts and law enforcement may take steps to ensure protection for the victim.
Darwin Overson, the founder of Overson Law, PLLC, has been a practicing Salt Lake City criminal defense lawyer for over 20 years. With a unique and aggressive approach to criminal defense, he has handled hundreds of cases ranging from assault to embezzlement.
If you have already skipped bail and a bench warrant is out for your arrest, contact a qualified attorney immediately.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off