With the vast majority of CEOs expecting their business models to change over the next three years, it’s no surprise that digital transformation (DX) continues to be a strategic priority for organizations of all industries and sizes. But what does DX mean for legal teams and what is their role in the execution of it?
David Parks is the Director of Product Marketing at Contract Logix, a leading provider of digital contract management solutions. David is a passionate marketer with over 20 years’ experience and loves creating content that answers people’s questions and delivers his audience value. He’s an active writer, contributor, and speaker on contract management, digital transformation, and legal technology.
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off