We know you have many options when searching for the right personal injury attorney to handle your case. Most of the people and families we work with have never needed help from an attorney before, and they’re not sure what to look for or what to expect. At Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, we take the time to sit down with you and answer any questions you have, talk through the details of your case, and lay out your options for pursuing the compensation you need to move forward. Our team is always here to give you updates and talk next steps. In fact, we pride ourselves on providing stellar customer service and keeping the lines of communication open.
Any type of impaired driving is dangerous. This includes driving while impaired by illicit drugs or certain prescription or over-the-counter (OTC) medications that can affect driving ability. Sadly, fatal drug-involved crashes now outpace the number of alcohol-impaired collisions in New Jersey.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off