Dawn Allen is a freelance writer and editor who is passionate about sustainability, political economy, gardening, traditional craftwork, and simple living. She and her husband are currently renovating a rural homestead in southeastern Michigan.
- Clothing Supplier Sues LuLaRoe for $49M Over Failure to Pay Bills
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off
- Security Footage from South Carolina Church Reveals Child Abuse, Sparks Lawsuit
- 2018 Top Product Liability Cases
- WSJ: Small, Inexpensive Handguns May Not Be Safe for Everyday Carrying