Deanna Minich is a functional medicine-trained clinician and researcher. She has a experience in medicine and is willing to write and help people, also she is a part of and a volunteer at Marijuana Detox. Deanna is passionate about researching medical models to clinical medicine that combine physiology and psychology. You may find her publications in new editions of Global Advances in Health and Medicine (journal).
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off