DWI is a serious charge. While it is possible to represent yourself in court, it is definitely not advisable.
Fredrick has been working in the legal industry for the past five years and is studying to become a lawyer. If he's not writing or working, he enjoys working on his start-up business. He has two kids, a lovely wife and loves to travel.
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off