Alleged improper use of the delivery drug Pitocin left an infant with irreversible brain damage. Lawyers for the family settled with the hospital, ensuring that there will be adequate funds to cover future medical care.
Medical malpractice cases are complicated; medical malpractice cases litigated in the state of Texas are especially so. You want an advocate who is prepared to not just handle your case, but navigate it to successful resolution. If you are in the position of needing legal representation in Texas or New Mexico for medical malpractice-related or negligence-related pain and suffering, you need the team at Hampton & King. Our attorneys have been recognized in Super Lawyers® lists, and Hampton & King has been selected among the Best Law Firms in the country by U.S. News and Best Lawyers, and invited to The Million Dollar Advocates Forum®.
Anoxic brain injuries can be debilitating, even deadly. Yet, they are most often preventable in a hospital setting if the patient receives proper care.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Settlement Agreement Could Help Keep Mentally Ill Out of Washington Jails