A freelance writer interested in tech, legal and property trends. When she's not writing, she works in hotel management.
The length of the rental lease should be clearly stated from the start date to the agreed-upon finish date.
Public places are not considered locations where we typically have a right to privacy. This means that a retail store or a supermarket is allowed to install outside cameras pointing toward the street.
Video security can be a powerful tool when it comes to preventing crime and monitoring employees’ activity.
When investing in real estate, it is also important to consider your financing options.
When a natural disaster strikes, the damage and destruction left in its wake leaves victims overwhelmed. With the increase in wildfires, bushfires, hurricanes, tornados, and flooding due to climate change and the occasional earthquake, even the best preparation will be inadequate. People in the process of recovering from these life-changing events also face a myriad
Accidents can and will happen, but good programming, prevention, and safety practices can contribute to mitigating the consequences.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Settlement Agreement Could Help Keep Mentally Ill Out of Washington Jails