It is important to understand that when you file a workers compensation claim, the insurance company generally has a team of lawyers working to protect their interests and minimize the amount of money they have to pay out.
For over 25 years, St. Louis workers’ compensation attorney James M. Hoffmann has been working to protect the rights of Missouri workers who have been injured on the job. He has a successful record of trying cases, mediating cases, arbitrating cases, and obtaining settlements for injured workers, victims of car accidents, truck accidents, and other similar personal injury cases. Mr. Hoffmann has collected over $50 Million on behalf of injury victims. Visit https://www.hoffmannworkcomp.com/ for more information.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off