The results of the senate elections and the makeup of the courts will have massive impacts on what can be accomplished with regards to the 2nd Amendment.
Jay Chambers is a pro-free speech business owner based in Austin, Texas. Having lived through several natural disasters and more than a few man-made ones (hello, 2008), he believes that resilience and self-sufficiency are essential in this increasingly unpredictable world. That’s why he started a business! Jay writes over at Minute Man Review.
The most important thing to remember during a routine police check with a legal firearm is that you should be honest, cooperative, and calm. Don’t raise the alarm. You’re carrying the firearm legally, so you have nothing to hide.
In late March this year, YouTube waded into the gun control fray by quietly announcing a change in its policy regarding firearms-related content. Though the site already prohibited direct sale of firearms, they gave gun vloggers one month to tailor their videos to the new guidelines or get out.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off