Losing a loved family member in a construction accident is a horrible experience. It could also have far-reaching impacts on your family’s financial wellbeing.
Jeffrey Reiff, the founding attorney at the Reiff Law Firm, has been a personal injury lawyer in Philadelphia since 1979. His firm has helped clients recover over a quarter of a billion dollars to date, and he is licensed in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and New York.
Commercial vehicle accident cases are more complicated than a typical automotive accident case. Consulting a truck accident lawyer after your accident is highly recommended.
Ultimately, your attorney can give you a better picture of how long your particular case will take. Cases with complex facts and multiple witnesses often take longer because there are more points for the defense to challenge.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off