Classroom knowledge sets the stage, but there’s nothing like real on-the-job experience. Mentorship programs help new hires get more from onboarding while helping the old guard refine and reevaluate existing best practices.
John Sweeney is the CEO of Thomas J. Henry Injury Attorneys, one of the largest plaintiffs’ firms in the country. He’s a persuasive leader and hands-on builder of equity for publicly traded companies, private equity concerns and law firms with direct P&L responsibilities ranging from $6.5mm to $775mm with EBITDA of $2mm to $54.5mm. Additionally, Sweeney is a market visionary and builder of high powered management teams who execute on the strategic plans of the business. Connect with him on LinkedIn.
Collaboration in a law firm puts the needs of the clients and the firm above the personal needs of individual attorneys. This often results in increased effectiveness and client service.
Without proper processes and tools, even the best lawyers may be too bogged down in busy work to be as effective as possible.
Long hours and personal sacrifices are often associated with successful lawyers. However, work-life balance is possible without sacrificing client service.
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off