The attorneys at Joslyn Criminal Defense Law Firm are excited to be accepted as one of Columbus Ohio's most accomplished criminal defense lawyers. Our criminal defense lawyers in Columbus Ohio have been involved with over 15,000 criminal cases. Our Columbus criminal defense attorneys oversee court cases in Central Ohio, in addition to Franklin County, Pickaway County, Madison County, Delaware County, Licking County, Fairfield County, and Union County.
Having shared custody over children during scenarios such as today’s COVID-19 pandemic can be distressing for any parent. Fear can drive them to make irrational decisions, such as dictating their co-parent’s time with the child.
If you are successful at the hearing, the judge should grant the motion to seal your record and accordingly issues an order. The record is then provided to the Clerk of Courts and sealed.
You will have to explain how and why you obtained the charges that you want the court to seal and also indicate why you want the court to grant your request for sealing.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Settlement Agreement Could Help Keep Mentally Ill Out of Washington Jails