Kristi Frederickson is a writer with a passion for the law. She holds a bachelor’s degree in legal studies, and her area of focus is helping families by writing articles in the legal and medical sphere.
In the majority of cases, the cause of a child’s cerebral palsy is unknown. This is why it usually can’t be prevented. and there is no cure. Despite this, there are still measures you and your doctor and their medical team can take to lessen the risk to your child.
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose