When it comes to translation, legal translation is one of the most challenging topics. Creativity is not enough when you need to translate legal terms. You need precise terminology to make sure that you keep the original meaning. There are many difficulties that can arise when you deal with a legal translation.
Kristin Savage nourishes, sparks and empowers using the magic of a word. Along with pursuing her degree in Creative Writing, Kristin was gaining experience in the publishing industry, with expertise in marketing strategy for publishers and authors. Now she has found herself as a freelance writer. She observes with a special interest how the latest achievements in media and technology help to grow readership and revenue and shares her opinion. You can find her on Facebook and Medium.
- Clothing Supplier Sues LuLaRoe for $49M Over Failure to Pay Bills
- WSJ: Small, Inexpensive Handguns May Not Be Safe for Everyday Carrying
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off
- Security Footage from South Carolina Church Reveals Child Abuse, Sparks Lawsuit
- Ripley Entertainment Settles First Duck Boat Lawsuit