Local stores fight back, Uber pays up, and a cover-up gets exposed. LegalRideshare breaks it down.
LegalRideshare is the first law firm in the United States to focus exclusively on Uber®, Lyft®, gig workers, bikeshare and e-scooter accidents and injuries.
Uber adds to its travel hub, a grim reality for gig workers, and scooters return to Chicago. LegalRideshare breaks it down.
Drivers are held liable, earnings get political and Washington guarantees pay. LegalRideshare breaks it down.
Uber gets drivers into EVs, a new pay structure and Uber is helping refugees. LegalRideshare breaks it down.
Uber launches a new service, we weigh in on recent carjackings, and riders see their ratings. LegalRideshare breaks it down.
Gig companies team up, Uber annoys passengers and Instacart helps a grieving family. LegalRideshare breaks it down.
Lyft dumps money in MA, drivers want to unionize and a big “NO” for shared rides. LegalRideshare breaks it down.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off