Luke Fitzpatrick has been published in Forbes, Yahoo! News and Influencive. He is also a guest lecturer at the University of Sydney, lecturing in Cross-Cultural Management and the Pre-MBA Program. You can connect with him on LinkedIn.
One of the reasons COVID-19 has spread so quickly around the world is because people think they are invincible and have an “it won’t happen to me” mentality. Don’t be that person.
Deciding on a business structure can be one of the most challenging tasks you’ll have to undertake when starting a business.
Green plumbing isn’t something new, but it’s certainly increasing. Although it may end up costing a little more in the short-term, the money you save on water consumption in the long term will produce a great return on investment.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off