When selecting a rental property to purchase, one factor is incredibly important. What you should be thinking about from the very beginning is the location of the property. There are so many reasons why the location of the rental property you choose to buy is important and how it can impact your investment success. The
Luke Fitzpatrick has been published in Forbes, Yahoo! News and Influencive. He is also a guest lecturer at the University of Sydney, lecturing in Cross-Cultural Management and the Pre-MBA Program. You can connect with him on LinkedIn.
The problems that small businesses face can pose big threats if they’re not anticipated ahead of time.
One of the reasons COVID-19 has spread so quickly around the world is because people think they are invincible and have an “it won’t happen to me” mentality. Don’t be that person.
Deciding on a business structure can be one of the most challenging tasks you’ll have to undertake when starting a business.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off