One of the reasons COVID-19 has spread so quickly around the world is because people think they are invincible and have an “it won’t happen to me” mentality. Don’t be that person.
Luke Fitzpatrick has been published in Forbes, Yahoo! News and Influencive. He is also a guest lecturer at the University of Sydney, lecturing in Cross-Cultural Management and the Pre-MBA Program. You can connect with him on LinkedIn.
Deciding on a business structure can be one of the most challenging tasks you’ll have to undertake when starting a business.
Green plumbing isn’t something new, but it’s certainly increasing. Although it may end up costing a little more in the short-term, the money you save on water consumption in the long term will produce a great return on investment.
Whatever your desires, whatever your set of skills, whatever your resume says, 2021 has never been a better year to find a new job and get yourself a fresh start.
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off