Margo is a tech enthusiast and a growth marketing strategist. She is passionate about topics related to SaaS growth, startup strategy, and IT development. You can find her website at margoleads.com.
One of the best case studies for Bitcoin and its increasing presence in the financial sector has been its mass adoption by institutional investors.
In times when conventional planning is changing and phrases like “promised,” “planned” and “expected” are no longer applicable in many organizational models, agility is stepping up.
Thanks to blockchain, customer data can be stored and secured in one database.
Legal software helps automate various tasks that lawyers usually find repetitive, boring, and that introduce little to no value to the end result.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off