Interestingly, many celebrities in the US attended law school and may have practiced for a few years. We have John Cheese, Gerard Butler, Jeff Cohen, Jerry Springer, Geraldo Rivera, Megyn Kelly, amongst others, on the list.
I've graduated from Washington College of Law where my emphasis was corporate law. I practice my corporate law skills while serving as a content writer for my law school review journal. This level of legal writing was enhanced by serving on law reviews for my college and producing high-level professional content. For my academic essays and research papers, I was the recipient of numerous awards chosen from among hundreds of other applicants. Additionally, I served as a paralegal for private and public law firms further developing my legal writing skills. I worked for the Washington Post as a comment editor as well as a writer. I’m currently a legal writer at Lawrina.com.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off