Profits before people attitude kills nursing home residents.
Michael Brevda is an attorney licensed in both New York and Florida and the managing attorney at Senior Justice Law Firm, a law firm narrowly focused on representing families impacted by nursing home negligence. Michael can be contacted at www.SeniorJustice.com or by calling 888-375-9998.
Understanding the difference between a pressure sore or bedsore and a Kennedy terminal ulcer is vital so that you can identify whether your loved one is being treated properly during their older years.
Bringing in previously unemployed non-health care professionals, with less than one day’s training, is a formula for carnage in our long term care facilities.
At the end of the day, it is the money that drives this abhorrent corporate misconduct. Only by empowering New York families to seek meaningful justice in our courts will we be able to make it unprofitable to kill New York’s most vulnerable seniors.
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off