Your landlord must provide a safe and well-maintained apartment that is habitable according to state law.
Michael Davis is the Content Director of Miami’s On the Map Marketing, Inc. As the chief content editor of one of the fastest-growing Internet marketing firms in the country, Michael has made it his mission is to provide high-level, factual, and error-free content that emphasizes the best SEO practices and helps his company’s clients convert sales. When he’s not editing SEO content for On the Map, Michael writes his own industry-specific content for various publications.
In California, the thirty day time limit begins on the date of the injury. Your employer is not obligated to provide workers’ compensation benefits after that point, and you may have to fight for your opportunity to receive benefits.
Getting injured in an accident is hard enough without worrying about the IRS coming after you. Hiring a personal injury lawyer who understands the law can help you.
Once a settlement amount has been decided upon, it is important to immediately put it in writing.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off