Nitara Osbourne, M.Ed., is a Content Specialist at American Addiction Centers (AAC). As an Award-Winning Writer of the movie Running on Empty Dreams and with 20+ years of professional writing experience, she went on to be the Founder of The Infinite Writer Agency prior to working for AAC. Nitara’s agency has produced a number of projects in a short period of time, including editing the professional development book The Office Game by K.V. Scott and editing the bestselling book You are Enough: 5 Steps to Move from Struggle to Strength by Megan R. Fenyoe. Nitara received her bachelor’s degree in Mass Communications from Loyola University and her master’s degree in Education from American InterContinental University, and she taught Screenwriting as a Faculty Associate (adjunct college professor) at Arizona State University.
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off