Pete joined Atlas Cloud soon after its formation to become CEO in 2012. He’s led the company through its start-up phase to become a recognised player in the managed services sector, having recently won Best Virtualisation Product at Computing’s Technology Product Awards. Fanatical about enterprise, Pete has an extensive background in business consultancy and has mentored start-up leaders for almost a decade. He holds an MBA from Durham University and is also Chairman at Newcastle Sixth Form College.
The first large-scale survey of British working habits since the coronavirus lockdown began finds four in five office workers (79%) now based at home believe the lockdown has proven they can work effectively from home.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off