For Gramsci, culture was more important than either economics or politics.
Sam Jacobs is the lead writer and chief historian with Ammo.com, and is the driving intellectual force behind the content in the Resistance Library. He is proud to see his work name-checked in places like Bloomberg, USA Today, and National Review, but he is far more proud to see his work republished on websites like ZeroHedge, Lew Rockwell, and Sons of Liberty Media. You can catch him on Quora and Twitter as well as on the Resistance Library podcast.
There is, without mincing words, a War on the Suburbs in America. It is a war not against a geographical location or a type of housing or community, but an attack on a way of life.
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose