No one wishes to be in an auto accident. However, in life car crashes happen and they do cause Personal Injury. Whether this was caused by you or another party, you need to be aware of the necessary steps to take immediately after the accident occurs. Knowing your rights and options equips you with the
Attorney Samuel Wendt is a personal injury attorney and founding member of Wendt Law Firm P.C. and has dedicated his practice to representing injured people and their families. Mr. Wendt has successfully represented countless people involved in automobile and commercial vehicle accidents, victims of medical malpractice and nursing home neglect, and wrongful death claims. He has also represented hundreds of clients injured by defective pharmaceuticals and medical devices, such as Diet Pills, Vioxx, Avandia, Actos, and Yaz/Yasmin, to name a few.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Settlement Agreement Could Help Keep Mentally Ill Out of Washington Jails