Sharon Feldman is a legal and safety writer based in San Diego, California. When she’s not writing about the law, Sharon spends time with her husband and dog by watching movies, cooking together, and remodeling their home.
No matter what type of accessibility lawsuit it is, many defendants choose to fix the compliance problem and settle out of court, since it’s the less costly option.
Remember, the internet is forever. Be thoughtful during your lawsuit and remember that anything you post online could hurt your case.
Business interruption claims can be denied for several valid reasons.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off