You must report the workplace injury within ten days of the accident or within one year of being diagnosed with a job-related illness.
When you have been seriously hurt in an accident, choosing the right attorney will be one of the most important decisions you make. You need a lawyer who will listen to you, give you honest advice, and put your needs first. At Trollinger Law, you will feel that level of genuine compassion and commitment to outstanding customer service every time you call or come to visit our firm.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off