Utsav brings over two years of experience to the table in the domains of content management and marketing. He is a big-time car enthusiast, and spends a lot of time driving, reading and researching about cars.
The pandemic surely might have put a halt to the pace at which the automotive industry has been progressing, but it has certainly led to the industry realizing and learning to adapt to such changes.
Batteries for future EVs will be produced through the joint venture of GM and LGES, called Ultium Cells LLC.
Behind this entire ordeal and to develop more and more zero-emissions vehicles, the Biden administration needs to secure massive federal investments in electric vehicle infrastructure.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off