Yuriy Moshes, raised in Brooklyn, New York, remained close to his roots as he received a Bachelors of Science degree from Brooklyn College and a Juris Doctor degree from the Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center. During his years of practice, Yuriy has concentrated in litigation and real estate transactions as his areas of expertise. Through the years, he has successfully helped hundreds of homeowners in New York and New Jersey remain in their homes or, in the alternative, pursue liquidation options. Yuriy is passionate about driving his firm into new and innovative areas of the law.
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off