DBusiness magazine, a Detroit, Michigan based publication, has honored seven local lawyers.
Southfield, Michigan based Maddin, Hauser, Roth & Heller, P.C., is pleased to announce that seven of its attorneys have been recognized in DBusiness Magazine’s list of 2019 Top Lawyers.
The recipients and respective categories in which they were honored include:
- Earle I. Erman, Shareholder: Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Rights Law, Commercial Law, and Mediation
- Harvey R. Heller, Shareholder, Executive Committee Member and Chairman of Defense and Insurance Coverage Practice Group: Insurance Law, Legal Malpractice Law and Professional Malpractice Law
- Charles M. Lax, Shareholder: Employee Benefits Law
- Steven D. Sallen, President, CEO, and Co-Chairman of Real Estate Practice Group: Real Estate Law
- David M. Saperstein, Shareholder: Appellate Law and Legal Malpractice Law
- Julie Beth Teicher, Shareholder: Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Rights Law
- Steven M. Wolock, Shareholder: Legal Malpractice Law and Professional Malpractice Law
DBusiness Magazine’s Top Lawyers list is based on a peer-review survey open to all area lawyers. Thousands of votes were cast honoring excellence in 53 practice areas. There is no commercial relationship to the listings. No payment is required to be listed and listings cannot be purchased.
With more than 90 years of legal expertise concentrating on representation of business enterprises, as well as the real estate, insurance, and financial services industries, Maddin, Hauser, Roth & Heller, P.C., delivers result-focused legal services founded upon a responsive, expert, cost-effective and “no-nonsense” practical approach. For additional information, please visit maddinhauser.com.