“Our mission is to fight for our clients and their families who have suffered injuries and death due to the negligence or mistreatment of others,” said Brian McKeen, managing partner and founder.
The five cases were:
- $10 million settlement, the second largest reported to the publication, for a woman who suffered an injury from a gynecological procedure.
- $10 million settlement, on behalf of a minor who suffered a brain injury during a surgical procedure.
- $9.775 million on behalf of a child who suffered brain damage due to inadequately monitoring blood sugar during cardiac catheterization.
- $9 million for the death of a man who died due to failure to diagnose and treat aortic dissection.
- $8.5 million for a birth injury resulting from negligent actions during labor.
“Our mission is to fight for our clients and their families who have suffered injuries and death due to the negligence or mistreatment of others,” said Brian McKeen, managing partner and founder, McKeen & Associates. “We cannot take away their pain and suffering, but we can advocate for compensation to alleviate their financial hardships and provide for the care and equipment needed to make their lives more comfortable going forward.”
McKeen & Associates, P.C. is a leader in representing individuals injured by the negligence of others particularly in or by hospitals and physicians. In addition, McKeen & Associates, P.C. has successfully represented clients injured in a variety of other circumstances. Based in Detroit, McKeen & Associates represents clients in both federal and state courts brought throughout Michigan and the United States. For more information, visit www.mckeenassociates.com.