DUIs typically cause more damage than sober driving and they usually cause additional damage upon impact.
In April 2022, a traffic crash killed a 41-year-old woman and her 5-year-old daughter in Aurora, Colorado, and police say a man has been arrested on investigation of DUI and vehicular homicide.
The crash happened at about 8:10 p.m., police said in a news release.
Driving Under the Influence can ruin your life. We can help you seek the legal assistance you need!
A DUI can cause issues beyond the wheel that could have been prevented. These types of accidents are typically more dangerous than those with cars. Due to the clumsy nature of DUIs, these types of accidents can become worse than in regular conditions. DUIs typically cause more damage than sober driving and they usually cause additional damage upon impact.
It’s suggested to do the following:
- Remain calm and get to a safe place.
- Call 9/11.
- Document the collision with your smartphone with photos, videos, audio recordings, and more.
- If you are severely injured, seek medical care.
- Go to the hospital if medical care is needed.
- Contact your health insurance provider.
- Contact your auto insurance provider.
- Contact an Aurora, Colorado DUI Attorney as soon as possible.
Contact our leading online service today! Our top-ranked search engine is ready to find you an attorney who can bring you and your family the compensation you deserve. Life is precious; we are here to handle the curveballs it throws your way! Whether you or a loved one have suffered an injury due to a DUI, our service is ready to find you someone who will fight for you and protect the area near you.
Contact to find an attorney near you today! If you have any further questions, please give us a call at 800-672-3103.