Bankrate states that the State of California is the worst state for drivers for the fourth time in a row.
NBC San Diego – According to reports from earlier this year, a semi-truck came to a full stop on a freeway east of El Cajon, close to Harbison Canyon. The deceased driver was operating a truck hauling large beams. The California Highway Patrol reported that the incident occurred in the afternoon, roughly around 3 pm, on Interstate 8. The blue single cab truck came to a stop in the no.1 lane of the freeway and the beams appeared to have shifted forward and into the truck’s cab.
What to do if you’re involved in a truck accident
Drivers in the State of California need to take extra precautions when on the road. If you or someone you know suffers from an accident in San Diego or its surrounding areas, our law firm suggests doing the following:
- Remain calm and get to a safe place.
- Document the scene with your smartphone with photos, videos, audio recordings, and more.
- Make sure you are not severely injured.
- Check on the truck driver and share contact information.
- Obtain their tag if they attempt to leave the scene.
- If you are severely injured, seek medical care and law enforcement assistance.
- Go to the hospital if medical care is needed.
- Contact your health insurance provider.
- Contact your auto insurance provider.
- Contact a San Diego Truck Driver Attorney by using usattorneys.com in your area as soon as possible.
Whether you are at fault or suffering from a truck accident, we can help
According to CBSLA, a report has found that California drivers are among some of the worst in the United States, ranking as the fourth-worst state in the country in 2021. Bankrate states that the State of California is the worst state for drivers for the fourth time in a row.
Because of these statistics, it is imperative for drivers in San Diego and the surrounding areas to seek legal counsel in the case of unfortunate accidents. Usattorneys.com can help you seek the legal help you and your family may need in times of adversity. Browse our website today and find an attorney that meets your needs.
Contact usattorneys.com today. Our top-ranked search engine is ready to find you an attorney who can bring you and your family the compensation you deserve. Life is precious and we are here to handle the curveballs it throws your way! Whether you or a loved one have suffered an injury due to a truck collision, our company is ready to find you someone who will fight for you and protect your San Diego community.