Certain vitafusion gummy supplements are being recalled because they may contain metal.
An urgent recall was recently issued for certain vitafusion gummy supplements because they may contain metal pieces. One of the affected products is the 50-count vitafusion Kids Melatonin. The affected products were manufactured between October 29, 2020, and November 3, 2020. They were distributed to online and in-store retailers from November 13, 2020, to April 9, 2021. The specific products in the recall include the following:
- vitafusion Kids Melatonin (50 count) UPC: 0-2791-00170-8, Lot code(s): WA03076268, Exp. Date: 11/2022
- vitafusion Fiber Well (220 count) UPC: 0-27917-01984-0; Lot code(s): WA03087520, Exp. Date: 11/2022; WA02487524, Exp. Date: 9/2022; WA03086273, Exp. Date: 11/2022
- vitafusion SleepWell (250 count) UPC 0-27917-02524-7, Lot code(s): WA03077414, Exp. Date: 11/2022
- vitafusion MultiVites (150 count) UPC 0-27917-01919-2, Lot code(s): WA03044959, Exp. Date: 4/2022
- vitafusion Melatonin (44 count) UPC 0-27917-28011-0, Lot code(s): WA03076270, Exp. Date: 11/2022
- vitafusion Melatonin (140 count) UPC 0-27917-02671-8; Lot code(s): WA03076990, Exp. Date: 11/2022; lot code WA03077852, Exp. Date: 11/2022; WA02608988, Exp. Date: 9/2022
- vitafusion Fiber Well (90 count) UPC 0-27917-01890-4, Lot code(s): WA02187020, Exp. Date: 8/2022; WA03086671, Exp. Date: 11/2022; WA03087521,Exp. Date: 2022
For now, customers should stop using the products and contact the company for a refund. Fortunately, there have been no reports of anyone experiencing illness or injury from consuming the vitamins.