Understanding disability rights is critical for workers whose jobs may be on the line – whether you are aware of the end of your employment or are blindsided by a company announcement.
DarrasLaw’s attorneys, including founder Frank N. Darras, have received numerous honors and awards from peers, validating the claim that we are America’s top disability firm. Lawdragon has singled out Frank N. Darras for 16 years in a row as one of the Top 500 Lawyers in America. Since it’s inception, Super Lawyers has honored him by naming Darras to it’s list for his tireless work with disability insurance policyholders. The American Association of Justice lists him as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in California. Best Lawyers in America has profiled DarrasLaw and the firm’s accomplishments on behalf of the disadvantaged and disabled. U.S. News and World Report named DarrasLaw to its list of Best Law Firms.
The expert knowledge in this long-term disability area continues to evolve, which means that COVID-19 disability insurance claims are rarely “black-and-white”.
Remember, you must be organized and present your claim comprehensively in order to receive mental health disability benefits, and a qualified lawyer can help.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Settlement Agreement Could Help Keep Mentally Ill Out of Washington Jails